I graduated from University (College) in 1992, finishing with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Economics Major). Since then I have worked for the following:
- an expanded commercial bank – July 1992 to October 2000
- a pre-need (Educational and Pension Plan) company – November 2000 to April 2002
- a publications and IT firm – August 2002 to March 2003
- a mining company – April to October 2003
- a delivery (courier) company – November 2003 to November 2007
- a foreign commercial bank – November 2007 to May 2008
- a Canadian telecommunications company – November 2008 to July 2011
- an American marketing company – August 2011 to March 2013 (assigned from the telecoms company)
- an Indian IT and business solutions company – April 2013 to July 2013
In all those organizations, I was with the Human Resources Department. As of 2013, I would have had over 20 years of solid Human Resources experience, starting in the field of compensation research, to being a Human Resources Manager and now taking a sabbatical from corporate life and being a freelance HR Consultant.
I moved to Australia in July 2013 and settled in one of the major regional cities of Victoria. In 2016, I relocated to Adelaide, SA.