Stir-fried Vegetable and Seafood
I usually cook this at least once a week, making modifications, depending on the availability of vegetables and seafood. The amount and types of vegetables you wish to use may vary.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 squid tubes (bodies)
200 g scallops
200 g uncooked prawns (shelled, deveined)
1 onion, sliced
½ red bell pepper, sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
100 g snow peas
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp soy sauce
1. Make a single cut down the length of each squid tube and open out.
2. Score the squid, making diamond patterns.
3. Heat the oils in a deep frying pan and stir-fry the onion for 2 minutes.
4. Add the red and yellow bell peppers, snow peas and squid.
5. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
6. Add scallops, prawns and soy sauce.
7. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
8. Cook for 2 minutes more.